03 NIGHTS & 04 DAYS
COCHIN - AZERBAIJAN
- Arrival at baku international airport. Meet and greet with our representative at the airport lunch at indian restaurant transfer to hotel. Check-in at hotel in baku after fresh up assemble at hotel lobby panoramic city tour at baku as per the below schedule.Highland park (dagustu park):- which commands a breathtaking panorama of baku.Flame towers :- completed in 2012, this trio of sinuous blue-glass skyscrapers forms contemporary baku’s modern architectural signature. The design was conceived as a set of flames, driven from the ground up one of the main hills of baku. Fire symbolizes energy and eternity, and also goes back to the ancient worship of this element.Baku national boulevard:- the 2nd longest boulevard in the world, which is the favorite resting place of the baku residents and capital guests, stretching for a long way along the seashore.Mini venice - this “little italian town” recreated at the seaside boulevard adds a special color to the park. The little venice consists of several channels, where gondolas and gondoliers sail between the small bridges and invite the guests to a romantic journey. In the restaurants at the “shore”, you will be able to enjoy a tasty dinner, get some appetizers and drinks, or just relax with a cup of tea and make clouds with shisha. Flag square- if you go a little further towards the city you will find yourself at the national flag square. In fact, you won’t be able to bass by without seeing it. In may 2010, this flagpole has been registered in the “guinness book of records” as the tallest in the world. The museum building, below the flagpole’s pedestal, is designed in the shape of an eight pointed star. Cruise tour in caspian sea (depends on weather conditions)dinner at indian restaurant return to hotel and overnight Stay [ Lunch + Dinner]
AZERBAIJAN - ABSHERON
- Morning after the breakfast
- Pick up from hotel 10:00 proceed to visit absheron.Ateshgah (suraxani fire temple) – “fire temple of baku” is a castle-like religious temple based on persian and indian inscriptions, the zoroastrian place of worship. Although the site was originally a place of worship for zoroastrians, the fortified complex you see today was built by 18th-century indian shiva devotees.Yanar dag: burning mountain is considered as “eternal fire” and fulfills the trip with unique and interesting experience. In the 13th century marco polo mentioned numerous natural-gas flames spurting spontaneously from the absheron peninsula. The only one burning today is yanar dag. Lunch at indian restaurant ( local optional) icheri sheher (inner city or old baku) :- the pearl at the heart of azerbaijan’s cultural heritage, has a history of thousands of years and is located in the historic centre of ancient baku, the capital city of the ancient state of the shirvanshahs and symbol of azerbaijani statehood .The historical and architectural reserve includes the shirvanshah palace, maiden tower, medieval market square, icheri sheher archaeological museum, caravanserais, mosques, madrassahs, bath-houses, baku khans’ house also numerous rich reside.
AZERBAIJAN - GABALA
- Morning after the breakfast
- Pick up from hotel by 9:00 gabala is considered a popular tourist destination due to the combination of a very good spring climate, mountainous landscape, and diverse fauna. Many sizable world hotel chains have a presence in the city. Natural climatic conditions of the region create opportunities for the development of both summer and winter tourism in the region. The northern side of gabala belongs to the southern slopes of the greater caucasus mountain range, the central part to alazan-haftaran valley, the southern part to ajinohur upland. Furthermore, the highest mountain peak of the republic- mount bazarduzu (4466 meters) is situated in this region. Gabala is around 225 kms away from baku vineyard tour : touring in vineyard, and see wine production, cellar, museum lunch in gabala at indian restaurant by 2:pm tufandag summer-winter complex: longest teleferic of the world - whether for skiing, or just for memorable summer views of the caucasus scenery behind gabala, jump aboard the tufandag network of four cable cars. The complex serves up to 3,000 people a day.After lunch check in to hotel in gabala .After taking rest procced to nohurgol” lake :the lake is surrounded by a forest, you can walk around the lake. Here you can relax, sail boat on the lake. Return to baku dinner at indian restaurant return to hotel in baku [breakfast + lunch + dinner]
- Morning after the breakfast
- Check out from the hote heydar aliyev center–is a 57,500 m2 (619,000 sq ft) building complex in baku, azerbaijan designed by iraqi-british architect zaha hadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. the center is named after heydar aliyev, the first secretary of soviet azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of azerbaijan republic from october.
- Return economy class airfare with baggage (30 + 10 kg) with meals - ex cochin.(air arabia)
- 03 nights accommodation including breakfast at baku.
- 03 lunches and 01 dinner at outside restaurant.
- 01 dinner with belly dance
- All sightseeing & airport transfers in mercedes/isuzu coach on private basis.
- English speaking guide service.
- 01 bottle of water per person per day
- Entrance fee: cruise tour in caspian sea,temple of fire (ateshgah) blazing mountains (yanar dag), winery tour (wine factory & wine museum),tufandag resort cable car
- Sightseeing in districts (baku, absheron, gabala,upland park, flag square, flame towers ,mini venice ferris wheel, old baku( icheri sheher), fountain square, yanar dag ( blazing mountains), hyder aliyev centre.
- Complimentary transfer [drop] to night clubs azerbaijan tourist visa.
- Mini Bar
- Govt. Service Tax (5%)
- Meals other than mentioned in the Itinerary Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, tips, gratuities etc.
- Any other services which is not shown in the list of above inclusions.
The above is just a proposal and no bookings have been made Prices may subject to change at the time of confirmation.
The taxes of the Airline are calculated as on 30th Sep 2019. And if there is a drastic increase it has to be borne by the passengers.
No refunds for any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies etc. Check in time at the hotels is 1400 - 1500 Hrs and check out is 1100 - 1200 Hrs. Price based on 50 -60 Pax mentioned, travelling together at all time.
Price valid only for mentioning period.
International travel Insurance is not included